- What is the optimal intraoperative transfusion policy (target hemoglobin levels, target clotting factor levels, cell salvage) regarding immediate and short-term outcomes after liver transplantation?
- Which are the optimal replacement agents (FFP, factor concentrates, whole blood, tranexamic acid/aminocaproic acid) regarding immediate and short-term outcomes after liver transplantation?
- Which is the optimal intraoperative monitoring for clotting (clinical vs lab tests(INR)/ TEG)
Scientific Committee Liaison
- Yoogoo Kang, Anesthesiology, Philadelphia PA, USA
Expert Working Group Panel Members
- Suehana Rahman, Anesthesiology, London, UK
- Dmitri Bezinover, Anesthesiology, Hershey PA, USA
- Gianni Biancofiore, Anesthesiology, Pisa, Italy
- Justyna Bartoszko, Anesthesiology, Toronto, Canada
- Katherine T. Forkin, Anesthesiology, Charlottesville, VA, USA
Vanguard Committee Member
- Uzung Yoon, Anesthesiology, Philadelphia, PA, USA
Junior Research Committee Members
- Mohammad Alradhawi, London, UK
- Lorenzo Lenti, London, UK