Update - 19 June 2021 - 13:00 UTC
- We hosted the first ERAS4OLT.org webinar on Saturday, 19 June 2021, 14:00 BST.
- All ERAS4OLT.org members were invited, we had great representation worldwide as well as discussions.
- Click here to access the ERAS4OLT.org Webinar June 19, 2021
Update - 7 April 2021 - 18:00 UTC
- The finalised version of the “manuscript template” is ready; this includes the “GRADE” approach, used for grading quality of evidence and strength of recommendations. ERAS4OLT.org Members may familiarise themselves with this process as we will be providing them with the output of the literature reviews soon.
- Expert Panels for the questions on deceased donor liver transplant are nearly fully formed. The Librarians from the University of Zurich have conducted all systematic reviews for this section.
- The conference program of the Enhanced Recovery of the Living Liver Donor is now finalised, and we are in the process of allocating expert representation from around the globe.
- The Junior Research Committee Members are screening the systematic review outputs. We already have compiled some results which will be distributed to the to the Panels very soon.
- We have created an ERAS4OLT.org Members WhatsApp Group in order to ask questions, share your ideas and comments, for troubleshooting and more.
- Complete assignments of Committee Members to the questions for the Living Liver Donor section.
- Activate the secure portal on https://ERAS4OLT.org that will ease communicating amongst Panel members.
- Record a presentation to provide the Panels with instructions on the “GRADE” system; this will be uploaded on our website https://ERAS4OLT.org. A webinar on this topic will also be organised and the Panels will be notified in due course.
- April 2021 - Living Donor section Experts to be officially invited to join the ERAS4OLT project.
- April 2021 - Systematic reviews for the Living Donor questions to be conducted by University of Zurich.
- May 2021 - Screened literature to be made available to Panels.
- September 2021 - Evidence and recommendations by Panels to be submitted via our online portal in the form of a pre-structured manuscript.
- January 28-29, 2022 - ILTS Consensus Conference, Sercotel Sorolla Palace, Valencia, Spain.
- May 2022 - Publications of Consensus Statements summary manuscript.
- August 2022 - Submission of manuscripts from each Panel for publication, assuming these are of sufficient quality.
Update - 20 Feb 2021 - 20:00 UTC
- The majority of Committee Members are now allocated to a question
- Majority of the systematic review protocols and search strategies, in order to support the different panels with the best available evidence, are completed and the Librarians form the University of Zurich, Switzerland are working hard to provide us with the search results.
- The Junior Research Committee Members are now ready for performing the systematic review record screening and identifying full-text articles. We already have results from two panels.
- We will soon finalize the conference program of the special section regarding Enhanced Recovery of the Living Liver Donor.
- The Expert Group Panel Members are currently being invited by the different Committee Members to assist in the formulation of their final topic.
- The systematic review results (full-text articles) on each of the questions will be made available to the Expert Group Panel members via a secure portal on https://ERAS4OLT.org
- February 2021 - Systematic reviews conducted by University of Zurich librarians. These data will then be screened for eligibility by The Junior Scientific Committee prior to being made available to Panel groups.
- March 2021 - Screened literature will be made available to the Panels via our secure online portal. Online portal details will be made available in several weeks.
- September 2021 - Evidence provision by Panels to be submitted via our online portal in the form of a pre- structured manuscript.
- January 2022 - ILTS Consensus Conference. Overall, the format will follow ILTS standard guidelines as developed during previous consensus meetings. It will take place on January 28, 2022 at the Sercotel Sorolla Palace, Valencia, Spain.
- May 2022 - Publications of recommendations in main summary manuscript submitted to a high impact factor journal.
Update - 20 Nov 2020 - 14:00 UTC
- Agreed on partnership with ILTS, this was a great achievement for the project.
- Developed the preliminary conference program including 20 topics to be addressed (TBA).
- Formed the different committees of ERAS4OLT.org
- Received sponsorship agreement from Edwards.
- Received endorsement by the University College London and Royal Free Hospital, London.
Immediate next steps:
- Develop and publish the Statutes of ERAS4OLT.org
- Finalize the conference program including 20 topics to be addressed.
- Form the expert panel member groups (each will address 1 of the 20 topics)
- Involve the expert panel member groups in the formulation of their topic.
- Perform 20 systematic reviews on each topic.
- Assign 2 members of the Junior Scientific Committee in each systematic review.
- Perform the screening of the systematic review records and identify relevant manuscripts.
- Provide the relevant manuscripts to the expert panel member groups.